“Success stories that are so inspirational, you’d want to leave the rat race.”
- Kieu Hoang came to the U.S when he was 32 years old and worked a full time job that paid just $1.25 an hour. Throughout the years, he worked hard to learn the rope and eventually found two extremely successful health companies. He has earned him a spot on The Forbes 400 with a net worth of $3.8 billion.
- John Nouri shares his journey from working under his father's auto garage, to buying his first exotic performance car and building the largest rental supercar fleet of the tri-state.
- After working with his father and learning the industry David was able to open his own jewelry store and help build and grow the business his family started. Today David owns one of the most impressive car collections there is (specifically Ferrari), amasses a total of more than $50 million dollars.
- Randall dropped out of college to pursue his apparel company Live Fit full time. Today, Live Fit is sold in over 100 retail stores and is set to hit $8M in sales.
- Left his 9-5 job and as hardship grew, Jonathan Joseph had to move back in with family, all while he worked a part-time job and took evening classes to make ends meet. After being introduced to the world of cosmeceutical science and scientific research, Jonathan set out to seek a new business opportunity which would ultimately lead to a new found passion.
- After graduating from high school, Chris Green decided that instead of going to college like all of his peers, he wanted to take his passion for car audio and turn it into a real business --USP Motorsports
- Chase and Sean have leveraged social media to spread brand awareness of StingHD, their own luxury bracelet accessory line, to more than 500k followers and generated millions in sales.
- Two college dropouts started one of the fastest growing modern watch companies in the U.S using crowd funding and social marketing.
- President of Lou La Vie, a successful super car rental service based in Miami, FL.
- His family of 8 came to the U.S with $800 in hand. His father took odd jobs to make a living until one day they opened their first little jewelry kiosk in a mall.
- Peter Beattie is the successful founder of Maine Media Pro and Video Revolver, who started it out with nothing but an empty hand.
- Rob Simyar, a former dentist who changed his course and became a successful entrepreneur in the field of adult entertainment industry.
- As a founder of Supplement Store in MO, Andy Frisella began his venture with an utmost humble beginning before made his way into multiple great successful businesses.
- During the day, Yanni works at a University where his job is to act as an advisor and network with hundreds of individuals. At night, Yanni is the owner and operator of Nara Ultra Lounge, a hookah lounge based out of San Diego, California
- Steve Gallion started his million dollar business while he was working full time at Target. He once lost everything to pursue his dream.
- Starting with just $30,000 in the bank, Amber left her finance banking job to start Gi Motorsports at the age of 25. Her business successfully earned $100k before the end of the third month.
“People wait all week for Friday, all year for Summer, and all life for Happiness.
“Don’t be upset by the results you didn’t get with the work you didn’t do.
Spread the words about your business… Submit it today for just $9.99/yr!
Have you made it or still trying? Is it online or local? Did you bravely leave the 8-5 or still enduring the fight on both fronts? No one knows if you don’t reach out. Share your story here and it will be read over and over by thousand of people day after day. Perhaps, it might even inspire a thousand more!