“Success stories that are so inspirational, you’d want to leave the rat race.”
Read more success stories...The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.
- After working with his father and learning the industry David was able to open his own jewelry store and help build and grow the business his family started. Today David owns one of the most impressive car collections there is (specifically Ferrari), amasses a total of more than $50 million dollars.
- Randall dropped out of college to pursue his apparel company Live Fit full time. Today, Live Fit is sold in over 100 retail stores and is set to hit $8M in sales.
- After graduating from high school, Chris Green decided that instead of going to college like all of his peers, he wanted to take his passion for car audio and turn it into a real business --USP Motorsports
- Chase and Sean have leveraged social media to spread brand awareness of StingHD, their own luxury bracelet accessory line, to more than 500k followers and generated millions in sales.
- Two college dropouts started one of the fastest growing modern watch companies in the U.S using crowd funding and social marketing.
- President of Lou La Vie, a successful super car rental service based in Miami, FL.
- His family of 8 came to the U.S with $800 in hand. His father took odd jobs to make a living until one day they opened their first little jewelry kiosk in a mall.
- Peter Beattie is the successful founder of Maine Media Pro and Video Revolver, who started it out with nothing but an empty hand.