“Success stories that are so inspirational, you’d want to leave the rat race.”
- While at Harvard Business School, Anthony and co-founder Hooi Ling bonded over the idea of making taxis safer in their native Malaysia country. Since then the pair have built GrabTaxi, a business reportedly valued at more than $6 billion and operating in over 30 cities of Southeast Asia.
- Tony Horton is the creator of the best-selling fitness series: P90X, P90X2, P90X3 and 22 Minute Hard Corps. In this interview, Tony shares with us what has helped him to lead a more successful lifestyle, can-do mindset and earn an estimate of $400M annually.
- Kieu Hoang came to the U.S when he was 32 years old and worked a full time job that paid just $1.25 an hour. Throughout the years, he worked hard to learn the rope and eventually found two extremely successful health companies. He has earned him a spot on The Forbes 400 with a net worth of $3.8 billion.
- John Nouri shares his journey from working under his father's auto garage, to buying his first exotic performance car and building the largest rental supercar fleet of the tri-state.
- After working with his father and learning the industry David was able to open his own jewelry store and help build and grow the business his family started. Today David owns one of the most impressive car collections there is (specifically Ferrari), amasses a total of more than $50 million dollars.
- Randall dropped out of college to pursue his apparel company Live Fit full time. Today, Live Fit is sold in over 100 retail stores and is set to hit $8M in sales.
- Left his 9-5 job and as hardship grew, Jonathan Joseph had to move back in with family, all while he worked a part-time job and took evening classes to make ends meet. After being introduced to the world of cosmeceutical science and scientific research, Jonathan set out to seek a new business opportunity which would ultimately lead to a new found passion.
- After graduating from high school, Chris Green decided that instead of going to college like all of his peers, he wanted to take his passion for car audio and turn it into a real business --USP Motorsports
“People wait all week for Friday, all year for Summer, and all life for Happiness.
“Don’t be upset by the results you didn’t get with the work you didn’t do.
Your entrepreneurial story could be here! Share it today
Have you made it or just started? Is it online or local? Did you leave the 8-5 or still enduring the fight on both fronts? No one knows you, if you don’t reach out to people. Share a few words about your business and may it be found by thousand of people. Perhaps, it might even inspire a thousand more!